Monday, October 20, 2014

Scrap Happy NAS #340

Today I'm up on Nuts About Sketches. If you haven't checked them out be sure to click the link and try your hand at this weeks sketch. Go back for a  new sketch each Monday.

Here is my take on the sketch.



I decided to finish off a few papers I had left from several different collections from CTMH. I love that you can mix and match so many different collections and they still coordinate so well. I love CTMH's color palette.

My journalling will be on strips in empty space below the title. I decided to leave off since it would have a lot of personal information about friends.


Supplies -
Paper - CTMH Ariana & Balloon Ride
Embellishments - CTMH complements
       Z1857 Rosewood Asst
Asst thickers






You'll also qualify to buy the Stamp of the Month Home for the Holidays for only $5



This 7 stamp set Home for the Holidays is perfect for cards, layouts,tags, and gift items. 5 of the shapes are compatible with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge which means NO FUSSY CUTTING. Gotta love that!

Here are a couple of gift boxes created with this months stamp of the month.








No comments: