Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Disneys Back Lot Tour - 6x6

Are you ready for another 6x6 layout. This is from sketch 9 and again I changed it up to a single page layout. I used leftovers from my CTMH papers again too. I'm finishing off several packs of paper and do you recognize those letters. yep using them again and I still have some left. I really think they used to do a better job of giving us more vowels and letters so that they'd do more titles.



I cut the printed clouds from some patterned paper and then found a cloud stamp to use on the background. 


Paper - CTMH





 October CTMH Specials




You'll also qualify to buy the Stamp of the Month Home for the Holidays for only $5



This 7 stamp set Home for the Holidays is perfect for cards, layouts,tags, and gift items. 5 of the shapes are compatible with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge which means NO FUSSY CUTTING. Gotta love that!








No comments: