Friday, October 24, 2014

Disney Living with the Land - 6x6

I'm back with another layout for the 6x6 class I'm participating in. Be sure to check the past posts for more info and layouts. So far I've done all single page layouts which is a record for someone that doesn't do them often.

I've also managed to finish off several of my leftover papers from collections as well as some older alphabets, rub ons, and embellishments. All of which feel really good. You would think I'd made a considerable dent in my stash but you can't even tell. 



We love to relax in the afternoon at Epcot and do the Living with the Land. It's cool, slow, relaxing, and I love to see all the plants that they grow. Now that my son is working in Orlando he rides it and is watching a particular plant that hasn't had any type of fruit on it. It's driving him bonkers to try and figure out what is up with it. LOL How cool to watch the progress so closely.

supplies
Paper - CTMH retired
sketch - Scrapbook Generation




 October CTMH Specials




You'll also qualify to buy the Stamp of the Month Home for the Holidays for only $5



This 7 stamp set Home for the Holidays is perfect for cards, layouts,tags, and gift items. 5 of the shapes are compatible with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge which means NO FUSSY CUTTING. Gotta love that!

Here are a couple of gift boxes created with this months stamp of the month.









No comments: