Thursday, August 21, 2014

CTMH You Make Me Smile Card


I found this quick little card I made a while back but never shared so I thought I'd do a quick post.


This is one of those simple designs you can use when you're at the end of your paper or need something quick.
I cut the speech buble and stamped it using the Cricut Artiste cartridge and coordinating Word Balloons stamp set that comes with it. So quick and easy for sentiments.
The chevron and heart border were stamped using a retired stamp. you could use any stamps or strips of patterned paper that you have leftover from a project.
The silver is our fabulous Glitter Trim. It makes such an impact and since it's tape it applies easily.
The pink strip is a leftover piece of paper on my desk.

So there yo have it; a few strips with stamps, ribbon, glimmer trim, or paper and a sentiment equals a fabulous quick card ready to give someone special.


Silver Glimmer Trim
CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge and stamp set
Colonial White card bases





shop for your CTMH products at


Check out August Special Savings



Stamp of the Month
What a Hoot

only $5 with your qualifying purchase


No comments: