Sunday, July 13, 2014

Wedding Display Tray

I made this beautiful Display tray up quite a while back for a very special couple. They're both such sweethearts and this young man grew up with my kiddos. It doesn't seem possible that they're old enough to be getting married.
They're both very creative so I hoped they would enjoy this gift . I stole their engagement photos off their Facebook page and got to work.


I used the retired LaBelle Vie B&T paper since it matched her plum sweater so well. I also chose a stamp set from that collection as well as the embellishments.


I also used the Artbooking stamp set for some of the images. It has this lovely heart on it that went so well with the embellishments.




The Letter A is cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge as well as the rolled flowers. I then added some bling to each of them.


I made a 5x7 photo mat to rest on top of the display tray so they could add their wedding photo too it.



I love all of our Designed Decor. it is so easy to decorate up and make such a statement piece for our homes as well as gifts. We have several new items coming in August that will knock your socks off but for now you'll want to grab the retiring items before they're gone for good.



as well as our Stamp of the Month
Circus Alphabet
only available in July



$5 with your $5 purchase
or $17.95

No comments: