Wednesday, July 23, 2014

FREE Stamp Set

August is my 3 year Anniversary with Close To My Heart so I'm planning some special things for next month but I decided to start the celebration a little early. How about a FREE Stamp set to one customer that places any size order between now and next Wednesday July 30th.

Shop at



I'll announce the winner here and on my Facebook page Facebook.com/MyScrappyIdeas
so be sure to follow.

I'll also be posting several stamps for sale. After 3 years i've accumulated a lot of stamps used for class samples and displays. It's time to whittle them down which means you'll get a great bargain on slightly used stamps and some new ones.


Don't forget your Stamp of the Month when you place your order.

All this month you can get the Circus Alphabet stamp set for only $5 through my website MyScrappyIdeas.ctmh.com
It comes with a fabulous Uppercase and lowercase alphabet perfect for titles on layouts or sentiments on cards. There's plenty of space to color them in for added pizzaz.





Materials Needed
  1. My Acrylix™ Circus Alphabet
  2. Ivy Lane Paper Packet
  3. Ariana Assortment
  4. Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape
  5. My Creations™ Hip Pics Album
  6. Lagoon Cardstock
  7. Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Marker Set
  8. Olive Exclusive Inks™ Marker Set
Required Tools
  1. White Daisy Cardstock
  2. Cashmere Cardstock
  3. Basics Exclusive Inks™ Mini Pigment Pads Set
  4. Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Re-inker
  5. My Creations™ Hip Pics Album
  6. Aqua Dots
  7. Thread

12" × 12" Myrtle Beach Page

6 1/2" × 5 1/2" Happy Stuff Album

4 1/4" × 5 1/2" Just Smile Card

5 1/2" × 4 1/4" Hey There Good Lookin’ Card

No comments: