Monday, July 28, 2014

CTMH Ivy Lane


Today I have two fabulous layouts from the beautify Ivy Lane, retiring in just 2 more days.
This layout is done with the Workshop on the Go




                          I added flip flaps to get even more photos of my daughter's 13th birthday.




My second layout I used the Cricut Artbooking cartridge to do the wonderful honeycomb overlay.
I love to play with the overlays on this cartridge. Everything else was stamped with the WOTG stamp set and then I used the coordinating Ivy Lane assortment to finish the embellishing.



Both layouts are part of this months Scrap Club. You can join us if your local or have it shipped to you. Full instructions and cut guides are included.

Supplies Used


Shop for all your CTMH supplies with me at

Don't forget all the Retiring items

1 comment:

L.B. said...

both layouts are so fun. Love the fairy cake!!!