Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Disney Performer - Balloon Ride

Here is our first layout we'll be working on for Scrap Club. I'm in love with BAlloon Ride and love how this page turned out.


I thought the balloon paper was a great backdrop to the photos of the show held in France where he climbs higher and higher seemingly among the clouds. I added stitching, bling swirls, the chipboard complements and some beautiful sculpted flowers made my dear friend Nancy.

Some close ups
The stitching guide makes it so easy to add a beautiful dimensional touch to your layouts with almost no cost. My kind of embellishing.

The Rosewood Mini Medley and sparkly flourishes are a perfect elegant touch to the cluster of embellishments.

The Balloon Ride Complements make titles and embellishments a breeze.



Links for club details and the supplies used in June's Club layouts.
Scrap Club

Products Used in my samples
Make It from Your Heart How-To Pattern Books Vol 1 & Vol 2
X7180B Balloon Ride Paper Packet
X7180C Balloon Ride Complements
Z1857 Rosewood Mini Medley
Z1812 Sparkles Clear Flourishes
D1558 Washi Wonder Stamp set (Hostess Only stamp)
C1575 True to Life stamp set
Z1333 Mocha Opaques (Retired)
Ink Pads - Saddle, Sorbet, and Juniper
Z1852 Stitching Guide
Z1859 Foam Pad
Z1114 Piercing Tool
Embroidery Floss

While your shopping don't forget to check out this months 2 promotions. Details are on the side of my blog or the links below.
Stamp of the Month
Celebrate 30



 I'll be back with the other layout tomorrow. I hope you'll come back and check them out as well as leave a comment on what you think of Balloon Ride.

Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: