Monday, June 2, 2014

SG Sketch Lovers Blog Hop First 5K


Welcome to the Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop for June. If this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link.

Have you checked out Scrapbook Generations new online magazine Create? If not you should. It is loaded with inspiration and Free sketches. This is the sketch included in Aprils Create magazine.



I knew when I saw the Fancy Pants As You Wish collection in the store that I wanted it to scrap my first 5k even before I had run it. I know typical scrapbooker. The sketch was perfect even though I used different size photos. That's what's perfect about sketches you can interpret them any way you want.

Products used:
Paper - Fancy Pants As You Wish, Summers End, My Minds Eye A Happy Heart
Alphas - CTMH typeset, Fancy Pants As you Wish
Wood Veneers - Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - CTMH
CTMH Stitching Guide

I ran my 2nd 5K Saturday so I'm looking forward to scrapping those photos soon. I love this paper so much I may use it again.

You can find the SG sketches in their books and as downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out.

Next on the hop is Corrinahttp://anotherthingoffthelist.blogspot.ca/, leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store. The winner will be drawn on Monday, June 9th which leaves you one week to leave a comment.

In case you get lost at any point, here is the list all the blogs

If you don't already have a CTMH consultant I'd love to help you with all your scrappy needs. While your shopping don't forget to check out this months 2 promotions. Details are on the side of my blog or the links below.
Celebrate 30


14 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE it, Tina!!!

Casandra Bennett said...

Great layout. I really like all the details.

Lori said...

Great page! Love all the accents!

Pink Dalmatians said...

Love how the paper compliments the pictures. I think only scrappers think this way! Lol

Unknown said...

I love the colors. What a great LO!

Tasha said...

Great page and super photos! I'm wondering if this was at the beginning or at the end. If it's at the end then we finished our first 5k's very differently. lol

TinaGAle said...

LOL Tasha this is the finish line. I was cracking up because my daughter was running just ahead of me looking backwards to make sure she finished before me. such a stinker

Diane said...

Thanks for sharing! I loved the LO and the small details, like hand stitching, gave it that extra something. Congrats on completing the run.

Cindy said...

Super page to record a great accomplishment! The paper works great with these photos.

Steffanie said...

I'm a runner too, so I totally love your layout! May just have to pin this one for future reference. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing this major accomplishment!!! I doubt i'll be able to!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love all details you add to it.. congrats on finishing the line..

Heather said...

great colors, nice layout!!!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Wow! Love the mix of paper, the strips, stitching, and fun elements! WTG, on your first 5K...awesome!