Monday, June 30, 2014

Birthday Card

Here's a quick card I did last year but never shared. I was using up some leftover scraps from the CTMH Scholastic paper. I paired it with the Artbooking cartridge and stamps.



The notepaper is a favorite image of mine from the Cricut Artbooking collection. The arrows and stars are cut from Artbooking and stamped with the Artbooking Take Note Stamp set. The happy Birthday sentiment is from our Minis Stamp collections that sell for only $2.95.

materials used:
CTMH Cricut Artbooking collection
Heartfelt Birthday Wish
Scholastic paper pack

Whenever I finish up with a layout I put all my scraps together in a bag.

CTMH has 13x13" bags that are great for this Z329 Resealable Bags or if you want something sturdier we have Paper Organizers Z334. They're the same as our great envelopes the stamps come in only bigger to fit 12x12 paper.

When I'm ready to have a creative session and I have bigger scraps I'll pull it out to make a single page layout. Or I may even mix it in with another line of scraps. The great thing about CTMH products is they're all related so they mix and match easily. When I get down to the smallest scraps I pull them out and make up as many cards as I can until all the scraps are gone.

I love paper and by organizing it this way it's easy and quick to use it all up furthering my stash keeping it  a great value!! Gotta love it!

Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: