Saturday, May 31, 2014

SS Vintage Bliss - Family

Todays layout if for my daughters baby album I've been working on. I used another sketch from the Sketch Solutions class at BPC. I adore the Simple Stories Line and Vintage Bliss is one of my favorites. Even though it's not a baby line it's perfect for a baby album. I'm adding a few touches from SS Baby line to baby it up on some pages.


And a few closeups.
I fussy cut some of the butterflies from the paper for embellishments along with punched some with my Martha Stewart butterfly punches.
The stickers and brads come from the Vintage Bliss collections.





If you don't have a CTMH consultant I'd love to help you with all your scrappy needs. While your shopping don't forget to check out this months 2 promotions for only $5 each. Details are on the side of my blog or the links below.

No comments: