Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Everyday Moments = Simple Stories Homespun

I love receiving kits each month from Scrapbook Generation. Not only do I get fabulous new sketches to work with I get a sampling of the newest products. I'm in love with this paper and think I will have to be ordering some more. From my favorite company Simple Stories this is their new Homespun collection.


My daughter and I spent a lovely day together getting her enrolled in her first full  time semester in college. We spend some time in the library which is her favorite place to hang out then had a lovely lunch at a new little restaurant. Perfect day enjoying each others company and everyday moments.

I used my monthly kit and altered the sketch a little bit to fit my photos and different embellishments that reflect things about the day and the personality of my daughter.
I hope you enjoy

If you don't have a CTMH consultant I'd love to help you with all your scrappy needs. While your shopping don't forget to check out this months 2 promotions for only $5 each. Details are on the side of my blog or the links below.

No comments: