Thursday, May 29, 2014

CTMH Free To Be Me - You've Got a Friend

Here's one more layout I did with this months $5 Free to Be Me paper pack. You can get all the details to get your own at the end of this post. Only a couple of more days so don't wait!

I used another sketch from my Sketch Solutions class from BPC. The class is awesome and it's been a challenge for me so that's always good!


I've been trying to include the feather printed vellum on every layout and haven't been able to work it in yet. I love that vellum. I did manage to use this months Stamp of the Month for the title. You can grab it for only $5 this month as well.


I also used the fabulous new Feather stamp and one of the Hostess only stamps Family Photo. I love both of these stamp sets and will be using them over and over again especially scrapping my family. LOL



Supplies Used
FRee to be Me paper pack
S1405 You've Got a Friend stamp
B1433 Family Photo stamp
C1584 Feathers stamp
Ink Pads Chocolate, Lagoon
Aqua Dots


If you don't have a CTMH consultant I'd love to help you with all your scrappy needs. While your shopping don't forget to check out this months 2 promotions for only $5 each. Details are on the side of my blog or the links below.

No comments: