Wednesday, May 28, 2014

CTMH Free To Be Me - Sibling Love?

Have you snagged your $5 Free To Be Me paper pack yet? If you haven't you only have a few days left to grab it. Don't miss out! I love this paper!

Todays layout is one for my Sketch solutions class with BPC. It's a great sketch to work with and was perfect for these two photos of my kiddos being typical siblings and the infamous "She started it".


Supplies used are from Close to my Heart
 washi tape
C1575 True to Life stamp set
Tommy assortment (retired)
Scholastic asst (retired)
EK Success spiral border punch
Enamel dots



If you don't have a CTMH consultant I'd love to help you with all your scrappy needs. While your shopping don't forget to check out this months 2 promotions for only $5 each. Details are on the side of my blog or the links below.

No comments: