Friday, May 30, 2014

BG card kit

I was able to go to a crop last weekend with two of my besties. It was great and relaxing to just chat and enjoy each others company and I even managed to get a few things scrapped.

This is an older Basic Grey card kit that was given to me a few months ago. It's supposed to be a baby girl card kit but since I don't know that many people having babies I decided to just make them girlie cards. LOL


I think they turned out quite cute now I just need to get them out to some of my lovely friends that enrich my life so much.


If you don't have a CTMH consultant I'd love to help you with all your scrappy needs. While your shopping don't forget to check out this months 2 promotions for only $5 each. Details are on the side of my blog or the links below.

No comments: