Monday, April 7, 2014

CTMH Ariana

This week is I'm sharing this months club layouts that I'll be sharing with my customers near and far. If you'd like to order the kits and join us locally or by mail check out the scrap club link at the top of my blog. It has all the details.
Contact me with any other questions.

I love Ariana and I got to scrap some very special photos of my dd and hubby at her first dance. It's been a few years ago but I'm glad I waited because the Ariana collection was perfect for them!




Tomorrow I'll be back with the 2nd layout.
If you'd like to order the supplies to create your own pages here are the supplies I used.


Z1935 Black & Grey Epoxy Bubbles
 You can also create them using the Ariana Workshop on the Go.

If you order your supplies from me I'll be happy to send you detailed instructions for the layouts.


April CTMH Specials



Get your choice of a FREE Cricut collection with your $99 purchase of the consultant kit.
Check out my previous post for all the details.

 Stamp of the Month

$5 with your $50 purchase
or $17.95




Hugz
tina gale

No comments: