Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Capturing Snapshots

If you're like me you snap a lot of random photos especially with my phone and sometimes those photos don't get scrapped. Those photos usually tell a really good story of our day to day life and relationships so today I want to share a great way to document them with the fabulous Artbooking cartridge and all with just two keys! How easy is that?


(If you're reading through email click the link above to watch the video)

Here's a list of all the products used 

Be Yourself Mini Album:
Z1906 Cricut® Artbooking Collection (cutouts and stamps)
B1431 My Acrylix™ Reel Life
X7171B Sarita Paper Packet
X7172 ProPlayer Paper Packet
Colors used: Colonial White, Crème Brulee, Juniper, Outdoor Denim, Slate, Twilight,

My Favorite Canvas:
Colors used: Flaxen, Sorbet, Thistle 

Don't forget this month you can choose one of the CTMH Cricut Collections FREE when buying the Consultant Kit through my website. REad all the details in a previous post.

Or order your own Cricut Collection on my website; Artiste, Art Philosophy, & Artbooking.




April CTMH Specials


 Stamp of the Month

$5 with your $50 purchase
or $17.95


No comments: