Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Smile and Say Mickey

Today I'm sharing a layout I did a little ways back but haven't shared yet. These pics are of my sons first Disney internship. We had a little get together with friends to wish him farewell on his big adventure.


Sorry the photo is so light. you can always click on the photos for a closer look if you're interested. I used a lot of leftover stash for this layout along with some new papers at the time. I love how it all mesh together.






March CTMH Specials





 If you don't do digital layouts check out the fabulous new photo well feature to print out your photos. This is great for those odd sized photos or for the new pocket page protectors.  Check out this tutorial to print photos.


 Stamp of the Month


$5 with your $50 purchase
or $17.95



Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: