Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Be Our Guest

This year I challenged myself to get out of my comfort zone a bit with my scrapbooking. I want to stretch in my approach to scrapbooking and try new techniques, adding a few touches that I might normally skip because of time, find new artists to admire and put my work out there to be judged a little more. Never an easy thing to have your projects out there when you know they're going to be critiquing them especially along side so many other talented people.




I submitted two layouts for the February REaders Gallery of Scrapbook Generations new Create magazine. I'm so excited to say that this one was chosen to be featured. I'm still pinching myself but yep this morning it was still there. LOL

It was created using the featured sketch and My Minds Eye papers. If you haven't checked out Scrapbook Generation be sure to. I love their sketches!

And you can read the entire magazine at this link   CREATE
My layout is featured on page 215.

Hugz
Tina

No comments: