Monday, January 20, 2014

Disney's Cape May

Todays page is a quick one that I used up the end of some paper from a kit I got from Scrapbook Generation. I had lots of photos so I filled up the page with them.



Cape May is a delicious restaurant at the Beach Club Resorts on Disney property. We had breakfast there and it was soo good we went back for dinner. Yumm. Delicious buffet and breakfast includes characters. I've already shared the page with our character photos so if you're interested in them look through the rest of my Disney pages.



Don't forget about all of 
CTMH January Promotions. 
Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit
$15 with your $35 purchase
Stamp of the Month
$5 with your $50
I'd love to have you as a customer. Just let me know how I can help you with your scrapbooking needs.



Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: