Monday, January 13, 2014

B You tiful

Last year I started a class called Pretty Paper Party from Shimelle and although I didn't get it completed I learned a lot and did several layouts. This is one of them that I haven't shared yet.


The photos are some my hubby snapped of dd and me. I was horrified when I saw them, no make up and hair not made but I thought my dd was beautiful. One day she looked at them and I heard her voice about herself the same that I had thought about myself when seeing them which got me to thinking how we view ourselves and how others view us. When I look at the picture of her I see what a beautiful person she is inside and out and the relationship we have. I don't notice the fact that she doesn't have make up on so it made me look with fresh eyes at this photo. So much so that I scrapped them to remember the ordinary days and the love we share for each other. You don't need makeup and hairstyles to be beautiful; it's the YOU that make you beautiful. So I encourage each of you to BE YOU tiful today!!!


Product used
CTMH    stamp
CTMH    cricut
CTMH Ink Pads
Thickers
Wood Veneers
Paper from my stash



Don't forget about all of 
CTMH January Promotions. 
Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit
$15 with your $35 purchase
Stamp of the Month
$5 with your $50
I'd love to have you as a customer. Just let me know how I can help you with your scrapbooking needs.



Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: