Saturday, December 28, 2013

Merry Christmas & some cards

Merry Christmas (late) and a Happy New Year to all of my scrappy friends. I have really neglected my blog lately and I hope you'll for give me. I've had moments of no scrapping to moments of mega scrapping so I have lots to catch up on. First up how about some Christmas cards. I made up a batch out of my leftover Christmas papers to send out to my friends.


They're made from last years Pear & Partridge paper, still some of my favorites and one of last years stamp sets. You could of course use any paper or stamps to create them. I colored the images with CTMH's new alcohol markers. Such fun! I love coloring. Bakers twine finished them off. I kept them fairly flat because I was sending them postal and I wanted them to arrive safely.










If you're ready to scrap all your Christmas photos don't miss out ordering from the Holidays from the heart Gift Guide. You only have a few more days to take advantage of the December Promotion and all the goodies in the guide.

December Promotions
(click on the links for more info)


If you've thought about signing up as a CTMH consultant there are changes coming so listen up. The current $49 kit is only available until the end of the month. A great deal and darn good price for all that product!

January will bring an all new kit with all new product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. It will be a bigger kit therefor the price is going to $99. Still a great deal for the $300+ product and business supplies you receive.

Either way I'd love to have you Join My Scrappy Team so be sure to read the FAQ at the top of the page for more info about becoming a consultant and click the link to Join me and My Scrappy Peeps in 2014!


If you're not part of my facebook page be sure to hop over and give it a LIKE. I'll be posting some organizing challenges and asking for your tips. There will be prizes for all those that participate. 

See you again soon with a challenge to get your cardstock organized. Share here how you organize yours.

Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: