Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Quick Memory Keeping

As a child I saved ever ticket stub, photos from magazines, flowers, napkins from special events, and notes from friends in a kraft album and I still have it. Have you done the same or do you still save memorabilia? The CTMH My Crush books are perfect for this type of memory keeping. They're perfect for that senior to document that final year or as they begin their journey in college. They make perfect gifts!


Watch the video and find out how you could win one of 20 My Crush books from Close to my Heart. You can also order your own today along with adorable embellishments from my website.



Each My Crush books come with 60 - 10"x 7" printed, cardstock-weight designed pages, a hardcover with resist pattern, and is wire bound.

Items that are perfect companions for your Crush books are
My Crush Assortments - 4 to choose from

While you're shopping don't forget to start each order by JOINING that months gathering to win all of the Hostess Rewards.
Octobers Specials
Yours for only $5 with your $50 purchase!



No comments: