Wednesday, September 25, 2013

We Are Family

Todays layout is one I did a few months ago when I was working through Shimelle's Pretty paper class. It's very unusual for me to do just a one page layout and even more uncommon to use only one photo which this layout is. 


I do like it though and I'm finding I do have those occasions where there is only one photo that I want to scrap to tell a story. My church has had a photo booth set up for Mother's Day for a few years now and I love it because this is about the only time we have a family photo and they are precious and dear to me like this one.

I used paper from one of Shimelle's monthly kits and then some miscellaneous supplies I had in my stash.

I hope you enjoy and be sure to check out this months Close To My Heart specials. It's a double dip month!
Shop at MyScrappyIdeas.ctmh.com

Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: