Monday, September 2, 2013

Disney Epcot


Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop






Welcome to the SG Blog Hop for September, if this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link.






This is another layout I created from Allison's 6x6 class. I switched it up quite a bit but the elements are basically the same.


I cut gears from the CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection in various sizes and paper then just scattered them around the layout. I cut the gear border then adhered some alphas that I've had in my stash for years as well as some screw brads. I think it was the perfect touch for these photos.


A few buttons and metal swirls from my stash and I was ready to call it finished.



I hope you enjoyed my layout and the hop today. If you're not already a follower  of my blog I'd love to have you for one.



You can find the SG sketches in their books and as downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out.

Next on the hop is
leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store. The winner will be draw on September 9th, so you have one week to leave a comment.


In case you get lost at any point, here is the list all the blogs
Scrapbook Generation blog - http://scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com/


September CTMH Specials

Get the exclusive You Are My Happy   3 stamp set  for only $10 with your $50 qualifying purchase.



and don't forget your

$5 with your $50 order


Beautiful subway art perfect for your layouts or cards and you can double dip this months special making it a fantastic savings on your $50 purchase!!




When you order be sure to Join the Mystery Hostess Gathering for a chance at all the Hostess Rewards!

August Hostess won $40 in free product and one  1/2 price item.
1 entry for every $25 you spend on my website


Hugz
Tina Gale



16 comments:

Laureen said...

Lovely double page layout! Truly love your gear title and gear cluster! GOOD pictures!

Laurie said...

Love the gear title and clusters--and your pictures make me want to go to Epcot!

Stacey Barrows said...

Nice layout. Thanks for sharing.

Pink Dalmatians said...

perfect embellishments with the layout. Great job!

Casandra Bennett said...

Great layout! Love the gears.

Tasha said...

Great Disney layout!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

great layout--love the gears..

Deb said...

Fun papers - and love the gears!

Isbaha said...

I love how your papers and your photos match so well together , beautiful layout !

Allie said...

The gears and your title are super fun! Love it!

Chark said...

love the gears for this!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Wow! Love the neat, clean lines of this one....also, love the gears!

wduchien said...


Love the uniqueness of this layout! Great colors and original title embellishments!

Steffanie said...

Loving all those gears and the way you did the title is so cool! Great paper selection, too!

Andie said...

Awesome title work!!! Great layout :-)

Scrapbook Generation said...

Tina, the colors for that layout are just perfect -- so cohesive and polished! Thanks so much for taking part in the blog hop -- we truly appreciate it!

Debbie
Scrapbook Generation