Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Scraps & More

It's not often you find a store that has everything, great products, even better discounts, and the best customer service but that is exactly what you'll find with My Scraps & More. I've ordered several times and have always been pleased with how fast the turnaround is and the care that my product is packaged up. 

Recently they had a blog hop that I was blessed to win a giveaway from. My prize was shipped just as quickly and with as much care. Here's a peek at the goodies that I received. I'm in love with this paper line! I can't wait to create with it. The chalkboard cut aparts are too fun!!


Be sure to also check out their blog and their sketch blog for inspiration.


$5 with your $50 order


Beautiful subway art perfect for your layouts or cards and you can double dip this months special making it a fantastic savings on your $50 purchase!!


When you order be sure to Join the Mystery Hostess Gathering for a chance at all the Hostess Rewards!

You could win $80 in free product and two  1/2 price item this month.
1 entry for every $25 you spend on my website
We're only $33 away from $100 in FREE Product and two 1/2 price items
Hugz
Tina Gale



No comments: