Tuesday, August 6, 2013

ProPlayer Just Hanging Out


I have another layout with ProPlayer and this time I scrapped some 4th of July photos.  I used a combination of the challenge from Shimelle this weekend and the free June sketch from Scrapbook Generation with a few modifications to fit my photos. I had both challenges on my desk and noticed how similar they were so i decided to go for it. If you're a member of Scrap Club you'll get full details on this layout included in your monthly email.



 The great thing about CTMH paper collections is that they're double sided and usually only one sheet is really specific to the theme. The rest can easily be used for a multitude of different events or photos. So don't be afraid to think outside the box or mix and match different collections. I have a fabulous snow layout to show you!

If you'd like to join My Scrap Club check out all the details on my link and then contact me to sign up. Lots of benefits to being a member so don't miss out.


Supplies used
WOTG ProPlayer paper and stamp set
CTMH ProPlayer Asst
CTMH Durables Artisan Studs
CTMH ink pads - Creme Brûlée, Black

Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: