Thursday, June 27, 2013

CTMH Convention Badge

Today I'm coming to you from WDW as I'm preparing to attend CTMH's annual convention. It's at the fabulous Coronado Springs Resort & convention center. I can't believe I'm so blessed to be here with my family and fellow consultants for a wonderful week of fun and scrapbooking!

I thought I'd share a fun little badge I made to wear to show I belong to a fabulous group of CTMh consultants called CTMH Eye Candy. I made all the cuts and stamping from the Artist cricut cart and stamp set. Added a cut mickey head and some ribbon with a heart bling of course and the name of our group. I love how versatile the CTMH cartridges are.


Last year we were in Dallas so this is what I made for the same group.


And this is a  pic of my name badge with all the badges and extras once I was registered.

The pink flower one is from one of my upline. It's too stinkin cute with sticky boy which is famous among consultants during convention time. It uses our fabulous treat cups. The bandana was from another upline that was handed out during a special party they had for us. Of course my CTMH badge. The silver frame was given to all the first time convention attendees as if we weren't easy enough to spot with our glazed over looks. The silver badge is one consultants earn when they choose to complete the P.H.D. courses. Of course that was one of the first things I did after becoming a consultant. I love learning new things!

The banner strips underneath are in order; Straight to the Top for meeting a special incentive of $1000 sales in your first 3 months. Something I never thought I could do especially since I only signed up for the discount on my cricut cartridge but I invited my friends over to share with them and I easily met the first months goal of $300. After that I had a few gathering and easily earned the incentive along with $100 in product credit. It was awesome! CTMH is so generous.

The second banner is for earning my PhD. Not an easy task but completely worth it. I learned so much.

The third banner is from one of my upline the Connected Hearts team.

I'm so excited to be at convention again and can't wait to share with you all the new things we'll be offering starting August 1st. Be sure to book your gatherings now to be one of the first. You can be local or long distance and do it all online. It's so easy to earn FREE product! Be sure to like my facebook page MyScrappyIdeas to see all the latest updates from me at WDW and the 2013 CTMH convention.

Hugz
Tina

No comments: