Monday, February 11, 2013

February Scrap Your Stash club

I'm so excited to bring you the layouts for our February Scrap Your Stash Club. There are soo many possibilities to embellish these layouts. They're perfect for your Valentine pics or love in general.




The layouts are shown are at their base starts. You'll receive the Roxie complement sticker sheets to finish them out or create your own custom title.


I'll be posting my completed layouts soon. I'm thinking some silver trim tape and pink glitz gel will really make these layouts shine.

If you'd like to be a part of Scrap Your Stash you can find all the details by clicking the link at the top of the page. I only have 2 extra kits as of right now so contact me soon. Videos and instructions will be going out to my members later this week.

Don't forget all the specials this month....

$5 Digital layouts
from Studio J




Stamp of the Month


Get this months adorable stamp set for only $5 with your $50 purchase or you can purchase it for $17.95 this month only.




Join February's Mystery Hostess party when your order online   myscrappyideas.ctmh.com    to be entered to win all of the hostess rewards earned. That could be $25-$80 and a 1/2 price item!


No comments: