Saturday, December 29, 2012

With All My Heart

My husband recently informed me that I didn't give him a card for our anniversary or for his birthday and how much he likes receiving them. I was shocked both by how much it meant to him and that I had somehow forgotten to make him one. He then reminded me that we spent our anniversary at the hospital; they had to take him back into surgery because he was bleeding internally after his first surgery. They had to place a drain in and we spent a week emptying his drain so in my defense it was a little crazy around here. Now for his birthday it's another case of our entire family gets really busy working for our church for our annual Christmas Train. I decided to rectify that since he always spoils me rotten and a card is the least I can do for him. He's been building me a custom scrap island for my studio all this week and so I decided to write him a special note to let him know how much I appreciate him and all he does for me and our kids.


I decided to use this weeks mojo sketch 273 and CTMH January's stamp of the month as well as the Flirty paper pack which will be retiring in January. I used Art Philosophy cart to cut the circles and the heart. I stamped everything with black ink and embossed with black embossing powder. It makes coloring a breeze with our alcohol markers.




Supplies:
CTMH Art Philosophy cart
CTMH happy Valentines stamp of the month
CTMH cotton Candy marker
CTMH Blush marker
CTMH olive marker
Black embossing powder
Black ink pad
Flirty paper pack


You can order all the supplies online by clicking on the links above or the shopping cart below.



Don't forget National Papercrafting Month and our incredible deal—Whooo’s Your Valentine kit for only $10!  This darling kit, which retails for $40, can be yours for only $10 when you spend $35 or more in Close To My Heart product from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book. 
You’ll receive 
  • 12 die-cut boxes
  • 3 cardstock sheets
  • 1 sheet of silver glitter paper
  • 12 treat tubes
  • exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit.


This kit offers you a sneak peek at two new Spring/Summer 2013 products: the treat tubes and the silver glitter paper! Decorate the die-cut boxes with the stamp images, cardstock, and glitter paper. Then attach the clear tube and fill with treats for valentines in a cinch! Soooo cute! 


Don't forget to add your Stamp of the Month for $5. 


Be sure to check out the While Supplies Last Section of the website where they just added cardstock packs for only $2.50!! These deals go quick so don't delay!



As a bonus anyone that orders this month and gets the Whooo's Your Valentine kit will receive the NEW Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book from me FREE. I have them in my hot little hands and would love to get one in yours as well! You're going to love the new products we have coming!!

It doesn't go live until Feb 1st but you can get an early peek by ordering from me so what are you waiting for?


Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: