Monday, October 1, 2012

CTMH Regional Celebrations

I just returned from Regional Celebrations with Close To My Heart in St. Louis. This is an event held every year for CTMH consultants and it is not to be missed! This was my first year but I can guarantee I will be going again. I thought I'd share a quick pic of everything we received while there and I'll be sharing each project up close and personal over the next few weeks.


Now this is just the product we received. We also got a wealth of information in our business sessions and consultant shares as well as two of the most fabulous lunches i've ever had at an event. Yumm Yumm, we had Italian the first day and Mexican the next. Two of my favorite foods!

Here's a list of everything we made and received over the two days
  • a Cute bag with CTMH of course!
  • luggage tag
  • 5 Studio J layouts (You got to see mine last week so if you missed them back up and see!)
  • 5 stamp sets that we used on our projects
  1. Perfect Fit Frames
  2. Quick Cards - Bountiful Seasons
  3. Buttons, Bits, & Bobs
  4. Love Blooms
  5. Casual Expressions
  • 8 cards; 2 each of 4 designs made with Scholastic, Flirty, Clementine, and Avonlea
  • Cricut butterfly box during our cricut session
  • another card featuring the cricut
  • Clementine layouts
  • Scholastic layouts
  • Me layout; they took a pic of each of us and then we did a quick journaling exercise about ourselves and made a layout with them using Clementine.
  • Bracket Frame made with Avonlea
  • Mocha Opaques pearl gems
  • Bitty sparkles
  • Brown sparkles Asst
  • Mini Medley Accents
  • Cottage Assortment
  • Irresistibles Houndstooth Alphabet
  • Burlap ribbon
  • Bakers Twine Fall pack
  • Instructions and color photos for all our projects
Each of won a drawing as well. Now how sweet was that of CTMH to pick us all! They always spoil us and a great time is had by all. Don't you want to join me next time? I'd love to have you and CTMH has made it so easy. Just $49 will get you on my team and on your way to the next event with me as well as your own discount on all of our wonderful products. If you'd like more info just drop me a line and there's more info at the top of my page just click on FAQ for Joining my Team. When you're ready to receive your own perks just click on this link * Join ME **



Don't miss out on this months Specials

Stamp of the Month  
Only $5 with your $50 purchase








No comments: