Wednesday, September 19, 2012

CTMH Studio J

Are you ready for another Express Collection layout? I'm lovin them! This was another one that I dropped the pics and added some journaling. CTMH did all the work for me and it is beautiful if I do say so myself.


I seriously think I could catch up my photos in a week, ok maybe two using Studio J.   It took me longer to come up with the journaling than it did to scrap the photos. LOL

What are you waiting for? Give it a try here!


To celebrate National Stamping Month in September you can get the exclusive My Acrylix®It’s Your Day double stamp set for just $5 when you place a minimum order of $35 in full retail products.




don't forget you can double dip our specials! Just spend another $10 and you can get our Stamp of the Month for only $5!
the savings just compound!


When you go shopping Join one of my Gathering on my website and I'll be drawing a winner for $25 in product credit!








Join My Club for only $49 to get your CTMH products at a discount for the next 5 months and no obligation to do any more or even make a business of it and earn some money for those little extras.
Get all of this for only $49 
 Join My club today!





Click at the top of the page for all your questions about being a part of my club!


No comments: