Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dotty for You 1/2 way there

Sorry for the delay in posting today. I am still trying to recoup from vacation. LOL I just can't seem to find the end of the laundry. Wouldn't it be great if the airlines would do all the laundry for us when we checked our luggage!

Isn't it funny when you feel like you need a vacation when you come home from vacation?!  I had a blast spending time with my family and they totally spoiled me for my birthday. I'll post some pics soon.

On to the rest of my dotty album. This page is super simple because the paper is so fabulous! It's made up of several stamp images printed on the paper in different colors. I adore it!


I did stamp a couple of extra sentiments on the page. I may even go back and make up some of the images with the actual stamps and pop dot them on the page.

Supply List for entire album:
Cricut
Art Philosophy cricut cart
CTMH Dotty For You paper pack
My Creations All-Sorts mini album
CTMH milepost shapes
Mini medley Accents Collection Honey
 Bakers Twine

come back tomorrow for another look at the inside
Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: