Monday, May 14, 2012

Disney Buzz Lightyear

Hello again and welcome to another edition of Magical Mondays. Buzz Lightyear is one of my families favorite rides. My son knows where all the high point targets are so he always beats us. He and my hubby like to do all the steering so daughter and I always have a hard time hitting our targets. At least that's our story and we're sticking to it. LOL


As you know I've been trying to use up a lot of my stash and haven't been using my cricut for everything. Well this page has NO cricut. Can you believe it? 

I used to be a consultant for TLC scrapbooking and this is one of the kits from way back when. I thought it was perfect for a Disney layout.

I sanded the embellishments and used some rubon alphabets for the title. Quick but totally disney! Here's a closeup of the two pages.





Hope you enjoy!
Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: