Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CTMH Dotty for You

Are you tired yet of my album? I hope not. I certainly am loving the way it all came together.

I added this little piece into the album to fit just a couple more photos in. I cut a piece of paper and then folded it in half to make it a little sturdier.



I cut out some butterflies from some of the patterned paper to embellish the pages.

Supply List for entire album:
Cricut
Art Philosophy cricut cart
CTMH Dotty For You paper pack
My Creations All-Sorts mini album
CTMH milepost shapes
Mini medley Accents Collection Honey
 Bakers Twine

come back tomorrow for another look at the inside
Hugz
Tina Gale

1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a clever idea to double the paper! The little pages and pictures are wonderful!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com