Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CTMH Dotty For You

Well my lovely disney birthday celebration is coming to an end. We fly home tonight. I so don't want to leave my baby boy behind again but he has a while yet left on his internship. It's been a fabulous trip and one I will never forget!

Are you ready for another Dotty for You page? Have you ordered your own paper collection yet? If not what are you waiting for? This collection is only available this month and while supplies last which I wouldn't be surprised if it sold out. It's that fabulous!!


I bet you're getting tired of hearing this but yes this is another stamp of the month that is coming soon. I just couldn't resist using it early. It fit so well with this album and the Dotty paper.

Supply List for entire album:
Cricut
Art Philosophy cricut cart
CTMH Dotty For You paper pack
My Creations All-Sorts mini album
CTMH milepost shapes
Mini medley Accents Collection Honey
 Bakers Twine

come back tomorrow for another look at the inside
Hugz
Tina Gale

1 comment:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

I think your album is very nice. Signed up to be a new follower. Look forward to seeing more.
Cindy