Saturday, May 5, 2012

CTMH Dotty For You

Welcome back to another day of Dotty for You. I hope you're enjoying my lil album. Don't you just love all these wonderful papers?! I ordered several packs because I know I'm going to use it a lot. I already have visions of Disney pages!


The stamp on this page is from the same stamp of the month I told you about that is coming soon.

Supply List for entire album:
Cricut
Art Philosophy cricut cart
CTMH Dotty For You paper pack
My Creations All-Sorts mini album
CTMH milepost shapes
Mini medley Accents Collection Honey
 Bakers Twine

come back tomorrow for another look at the inside
Hugz
Tina Gale

1 comment:

L.B. said...

very fun album and yes for the Disney pages with this paper...can not wait to order some myself.
http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/