Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CTMH A Note for You


Hello friends! I hope you're having a fabulous beginning to your spring season. It's been nice here. We had a week of rain but I'm so glad it's gone and now we're left with sunshine and a lot of green grass.

Today I have another card using the Stella paper. I told you I loved it. I have used all but just a few little scraps so this may be my last project using it for a little while though. I'll just have to move on to the other wonderful collections we added this season. What a shame. LOL



This is actually my sample for a create and take I'm teaching for a CTMH gathering this coming weekend. I hope they all like it as much as I do. This is the fabulous Just For You stamp set. I have already used it almost as much as the Stella paper. Don't you love it?! It's one of our fabulous two step stamps but it can be used so many other ways. Be sure to check out the layout I used it on here. 

I first cut the flower shape with the Art Philosophy cart and then I stamped the outline with cocoa ink. Next stamp the various petals with sunset. I stamped two leaves with Olive. I tied embroidery floss through the bling button and then just adhered it all to the card. Fast, Fabulous, and oh so simple!




Details:
CTMH Bling


April Stamp of the Month  You Are...
for only $5 with your $50 purchase



Available April 1–30, 2012 only.
With a minimum qualifying purchase, get your D-size Stamp of the Month set for just $5.00! Add the stamp set to your cart on this page at full retail price or, with your qualifying order, add it at checkout for the promotional price.












No comments: