Sunday, April 1, 2012

Close To My Heart You Are

I have to confess this months CTMH stamp set was very hard for me to get going with. I did a couple of cards that I'll show you next week after I finish the series of cards I'm sharing that I really do like but they're not what I wanted to show to feature this stamp. I had an idea in my head and have been playing around with it but wasn't totally happy with it. This morning I saw
fellow consultant Tamytha's card and knew how I wanted to finish my card up. I loved the color scheme she used and it was surprising how similar our ideas were. LOL



Here's the AMAZING You Are CTMH STamp of the Month.
13 stamps in all



Available April 1-30th for $17.95 or spend $50 and get it for only $5

Supply List
CTMH Chocolate Ink Pad
CTMH Cocoa Ink Pad
CTMH Black Ink Pad
CTMH You Are stamps
CTMH Milepost Shapes
CTMH Bakers Twine




Several new items have been added to the While Supplies Last section with discounts up to 80%. don't miss out on them!

Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: