Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Close to My Heart Can't Thank You Enough

Hello again! Are you ready to see another card in the series I started last week? If you missed them be sure to back up and catch the full tut on how I designed them using CTMH Wishes How To book.




Supply List:
CTMH STella paper pack





Don't forget all the other How To Books available for all your scrapping needs when you're getting your Wishes book. Originals and Reflections are already SOLD OUT so don't miss out on the ones you want. Order today! ;o)

I'll be back tomorrow with the final card in this series. I hope you've enjoyed it and will join me again. If you don't want to miss any posts you can follow me or subscribe to my posts. I also have a monthly CTMH newsletter you can sign up for. Just look on the left side of the page for all the sign up links.


Hugz
Tina Gale


No comments: