Thursday, March 8, 2012

Anything is Possible CTMH Art Philosophy

Today is a card I created using the new CTMH Stella paper, CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, and the CTMH March stamp of the Month.


I cut the top note, scalloped circle and circle all from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The cartridge makes it so quick and easy to make impressive cards by matching up the shapes to CTMH stamps. It doesn't get any easier!!










Here is the sketch I followed. I love mojo sketches! If you haven't used them you should definitely check them out.







Supplies:
Cricut Expression




March Stamp of the Month

Available March 1–31, 2012 only.
With a $50 purchase, get your D-size Stamp of the Month set for just $5.00! 
Or Add the stamp set to your cart at full retail price of $17.95 or, with your qualifying order, add it at checkout for the promotional price.


If you need any supplies from CTMH I'd love to help you. Just click the cart below to start shopping or if you'd like to get it at a discount check out my previous post about our great promotion this month if you Join My Team. You can get the ARt Philosophy cart FREE or if you already have it you can choose $100 in product. Check it Out!!



Hugz



No comments: