Thursday, February 16, 2012

Seasons Greetings

Hello everyone! If you're like me you may just now be scrapping Christmas photos and these happen to be from several years ago. LOL Oh well at least they're done now. Hopefully it will inspire you to get yours done and not wait like me.

I used a free sketch from Scrapbook Generation. I absolutely love Allison's sketches.


Season's Greetings is cut from Celebrate with Flourish a cricut lite cart from Wal-Mart. I was lucky enough to get it with my cricut rewards points by being a circle member.



The tickets are a stamp from unity stamps that I picked up at the last CK convention. I fell in love with them and they were a perfect embellishment for this layout.


I spritzed glimmer mist in opposite corners to break up the white and add some glimmer. I used a MS border punch across the bottom.


Supplies:
paper from Hobby Lobby
MS treading water punch
Unity stamps
Celebrate with Flourish cricut cartridge
Glimmer mist


Hope you enjoyed my quick layout and are inspired to get your Christmas photos out and scrapbook them.

Hugz

No comments: