Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CTMH Thanks a Bunch

This is a quick little card that I've made several of to give to my hostesses as a thank you for booking a gathering with me. It really is a lot prettier in person. It has pearly glitter on it that just doesn't show up in the pic.

 I've been going through my bakers twine here lately. It is so versatile and adds so much to a project. If you're interested in ordering small sampler packs click  on my link at the top of this page and I'd be glad to send you some.


If you've been thinking of joining Close to My Heart NOW is the time. Their consultant kit is a fantastic deal already but the deal just got SWEETER for October. Purchase your consultant kit for $99 and you can choose a free add-on kit valued at over $80. So the total value of your consultant kit is over $460 and you get it all for just $99! I'd love to have you on my team! Contact me and let me help you get started.

The new Consultant Kit:
Choose your free add-on kit from one of the three below. Then if you want it all you can buy one or both of the other kits valued at over $80 for $40 each, adding even more value to your kit.
    Again, I'd love to help you on your journey so feel free to contact me and let's chat!
    If you'd like to order any CTMH products I'd love to be your consultant if you don't have one already or contact me about having your own online gathering and earn free product. It's easy!. You can shop by clicking on the link at the top left side of the page or by going to My CTMH store.

    Have a great day
    Hugz
    Tina Gale

    No comments: