Sunday, October 23, 2011

CTMH Fall Thanks

It's great to be back for another week and another challenge at sweetsassydiva. This week our challenge was fall. I couldn't resist using the CTMH Art Philosophy cart and stamp set again. It has a fantastic oak leaf shape which is what I designed my card around.


Here are two of the stamp sets that you receive in the CTMH Art Philosophy package. The great thing is all the images have printed next to them the exact size you need to cut to match the stamp.


The leaf was cut at 2" and can be found on pg. 34. I cut 4 of them and then stamped with Olive, Barn Red, Sunset, and Autumn TerraCotta. These are beautiful autumn colors when used all together. Don't you just love Fall?!


The scalloped sentiment was cut at 2" and can be found on pg. 41. I cut it 3 times and stamped it in Olive, Creme Brulee, and Goldrush then cut apart to create layers.


The papers are from the Elemental line.

I hope you enjoyed my fall card and visit me at my blog tiggersscrapplace  I have many more projects made with the new CTMH project. If you need any CTMH products I'd love to be your consultant. Just stop by my blog and click the shop now button or you can go to myscrappyideas.myctmh.com
Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: