Monday, October 10, 2011

Cricut Circle BLOGiversary Challenge

The Cricut Circle blog is celebrating it's blogiversary with some great challenges and prizes. I've challenged myself to try and do as many as I can get done this week. Wish me luck.
The first challenge I completed is  the Imagine challenge. I love my Imagine but don't use it near enough. The challenge was to create your background and at least one cut with all the layers. I was looking at a card I just created with the Imagine and wandered why I didn't create the background as well as my cuts. Duh!


 So here is all my printing and cutting from the Imagine. They all come from the Imagine More Cards cartridge. I used my George cartridge to create a 4  X 5 1/4 rectangle and filled it with this beautiful grungy blue paper. Then I created a strip 1 x 5 of the pink polka dot paper. It perfectly matches the colors in my bird house cut.

 The birdhouse I seperated into 4 layers and and then pop dotted the layers to create great dimension.
I used crinkle ribbon to finish it all off.


 Here's the completed card. I really liked the first card i made but this one is even cuter I think. I love the Imagine papers and how it all ties it together. I really need to use my Imagine more.


Don't forget about the great CTMH special this month. If you've been thinking of becoming a consultant now is the time. You will receive over $460 worth of product for just $99!  Check out the full details here. 

And if you just want to buy some products click my shop now button at the top left of the page. There are some great deals in the While Supplies Last section.

And when you buy $50 this month you'll get this great Stamp of the Month, Holiday Magic for only $5.


Hugz
tina gale

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did such a lovely job on this - the background color is stunning and the entire card has such nice dimension!

Anonymous said...

You did such a lovely job on this - the background color is stunning and the entire card has such nice dimension!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Beautiful card! Lots of layers and great detail!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com