Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cricut Blogiversary Challenge 2

I finished up my second challenge for the Cricut Circle Blogiversary. I'm proud to say I've been a member since the beginning. There is so much great inspiration each day on the blog and the circle magazine is awesome!

This challenge took way too long. I just couldn't seem to get what I wanted. I finally just finished it up and called it quits. LOL


I decided to use the new Sophie cart since I hadn't even opened it yet. I know I'm baad but there's been so much going on in our lives I just hadn't given it a  look. Plus I've been having too much fun with my Art Philosophy cart which I used on this too.


Details:
Sophie - pg. 26Birdcage 3"
Sophie - pg. 38 Rose Card 4 1/4"
Sophie - pg. 38 Rose 1 1/2"
Art Philosophy - pg. 50 Swirls 1 1/4"
pearl bling
ribbon
Glimmer Mist - Pearl

Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: