Sunday, August 21, 2011

Special honour

I'm so pleased to find out I'm featured on Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Scrappin Saturday posts. It's such an honour. Be sure to check the post and their blog out. They have some great challenges which I love because they keep me motivated and scrappin.

This is the layout they featured. I created it for the cricut contest to win the new E2. I didn't win but I did buy one!  You can see the post with all the close ups and details here.

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend
Hugz
Tina Gale<>

3 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun, happy layout! Congrats on being featured!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Crooked Scrapper said...

Oh so much fun!! Congratulations on being featured. You did a wonderful job!!!
cowbelleru@sbcglobal.net

S Glup said...

You should of won;0)...This is an adorable LO...love it...TFS
}}}HUGS{{{,
Sheri G