Friday, May 6, 2011

Playing with the Imagine

I was so blessed to get the Imagine last month from cricut for a fabulous price. I have been wanting it since launch but it was just too much money for me but when cricut put it on sale plus gave circle members another 20% off and free shipping I knew it wasn't going to get much better unless I won it. LOL

I love how you can design and fill your cuts with patterned paper to print and then cut. I know I'll be using this a lot! I need to do an update and unfortunately my laptop is still in the shop and I'm not about to bring the machine down stairs to do it. It is very heavy!!

The first thing I did when I got it was just start printing and cutting random things. I put a few together in layers and a few I printed all the layers as one. It's fabulous either way. Here are some of the things I've done.

 I love that I can cut a whole sheet of patterned paper if I want to. There are some fabulous papers on the Imagine carts! You can click on any of the photos for a closer look. I want to use the cow, armadillo, and MemMoories for some layouts from the Stampede.

I decided to take some of the cuts and see if I could design a card with them. This is what I came up with. All of the images come from  the Imagine More cart that comes with the machine.
I love my Imagine and can't wait to play with it more. I hope to have some things to share soon.
Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: