Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there. I'm so blessed to have both my kids home today. My son finished college on Thursday and came home for the weekend before he moves to his summer job at a kids camp. My daughter will be working there but not going out as soon so I have her for a little longer.

We're all going to my mom's for dinner and to have cake for my birthday as well as celebrate Mothers Day. My brother has wonderful grill and smoke skills so I'm looking forward to a great dinner. LOL

Here's a card I made for my mom. I scrap-lifted the idea from a card in the recent Cricut magazine. If you haven't checked out their new magazine you should. It's fabulous. I just subscribed to 6 months and also won another 3 months in a recent contest. They're adding it on to my current subscription so I'll be getting it for 9 months. Of course I know I'll re-subscribe anyways. LOL
The cut is from A childs Year. I love this cart. Be sure to check it out if you don't own it.

I hope you all have a fabulous day!
Hugz
Tina Gale

No comments: