Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday and my daughter that is always telling me and everyone else she doesn't scrap made this beautiful card for me using my cricut and some of my fabulous new paper. I'll never let her forget she can scrap (I knew she could all along).

 This is the inside of the card. I love the picture she used. It was snapped in one of those little photo booths a few years ago at her birthday party. Such Fun!!
I'll cherish this card and her forever!
The front of the card was a cut from one of the Martha Stewart cake carts. I'm not sure which one because I just got them and haven't got to play. She has made some wonderful wall art for her room from the MS cake carts that I plan on scraplifting for cards. The sentiment I believe is from Storybook. She couldn't remember what she used but I knew you'd want to know. LOL

I hoped you enjoyed a peak into my family today. I had a wonderful birthday. My E2 arrived today as well so I'm off to play and I'll share tomorrow what I come up with.

No comments: